Are you tired of Mice, Spiders and Cockroaches in your home and want to get rid of them? Simply, Use Tea Bags to Get Rid of Mice, Spiders and Cockroaches. This article will help you understand how you can get rid of these pests without using medicines or poison.
How to Get Rid of Mice, Spiders and Cockroaches
Mice are pests that are capable of entering home through tiny cracks and holes found in walls and floors. They typically make nests in unused corners and feed on crumbs. People often fail to notice the presence of one mouse or two, but lack of carefulness may soon lead to heavy infestation.
Mice Infestation Signs
- Grease marks, which result from their bodies brushing against floors, walls, and skirting on dark smears around corners
- Droppings, (approx. 3 – 8 mm in length), which are scattered randomly or along skirting
- Scratching noises, mostly at night when mice are the most active. Listen for noises in basements, lofts, under floorboards, and false ceilings
- Urine pillars which build up into mounds, up to 4 cm high and 1 cm wide
- Nests which can be found in lofts, cavity walls, behind fridges, under airing cupboards and stoves, and under floorboards
- Track footprints, including rodent tracks and tail marks. You can check for activity by sprinkling china clay, talcum powder, or flour and checking in the morning
- Strong smell which resembles ammonia is a definite sign of mice infestation. The smell is extremely strong and it can last for a long time, even after the infestation has been treated
- Live or dead mice can be a sign of a heavy infestation
Contrary to popular belief, getting rid of mice doesn’t cost a little fortune. The method presented in this article is time-tested, cheap, and extremely effective. All you need is a bag of this tea!
Peppermint tea is a herbal tea made from an infusion of peppermint (Mentha piperita). It is sometimes called mint tea and it is caffeine-free. A tea made from blending peppermint and spearmint (Mentha spicata) leaves is referred to as Doublemint tea.
Peppermint tea works as great alternative to commercial pesticides, which contain poison and chemicals which are detrimental to humans. If you have pets or small kids in the house, reaching for herbal remedy like this one is wise alternative to both poison and traps, which aren`t for the faint heart. What makes peppermint tea so effective in getting rid of mice is its strong smell which drives mice away.
How to Use Peppermint Tea Bag to Repel Mice?
Prepare peppermint tea and leave the bag in the room. As a matter of fact, you`ll need about three per room or any other area you suspect that there are mice or spiders. As unbelievable as it seems, after trying this trick you will never see any of these nasty creatures again. As long as done correctly, this simple trick really works!