FPSC MCQs with Answers for One Paper Tests Exams
Federal Public Service Commission Preparation Notes for one Papers Tets
1: Who was the leader of Boy Scout association?
A: Lord Pitman B: Lord Baden Paul C: john Baden Paul D: none of these
2: Who invented Radio?
A: Garaham Bell B: Marconi C: Radial Villiams D: Einstein
3: Who wrote “the importance of Being Earnest”?
A: Oscar wilde B: john keats C: G.B. Shaw D: Thomas Hardy
4: Capital of Spain is?
A: Madrid B: Albania C: Pisa D: Pannonia
5: Currency of Italy is?
A: Euro B: Italian Rupee C: Lira D: Italian Dollar
6: The first woman in space was?
A: Lila William B: Valentine Tereshkova C: Décor Venn D: ilea Eustachio
19: The headquarters of ECO is located in?
A: Delhi B: Kabul C: Tehran D: Saharan
7: Darling is the name of?
A: Sea B: Lover’s nick name C: Desert D: River
8: The outflow of Indus River is?
A: Indian Sea B: Arabian ocean C: Artic Ocean D: Baltic Sea
9: What is synonym of Pathos?
A: A character B: Huge heart C: Tender feelings D: Sorrows
10: Smoke is fatal ___ man?
A: For B: To C: With D: By
11: _____ is called babul-ul-Islam?
A: Sindh B: Deebal C: Ajmair D: Multan
12: When did Quid-e-Azam left India for good and reached at Karachi?
A: 7th August 1947 B: 14th Aug. 1947 C: 15th Aug. 1947 D: 3rdJune 1947
13: Who inaugurated islamia madrassa pishawar?
A: Quid E Azam B: khawaja Islam ud din C: Sahabzada abdul qayum khan
D: khan abdul qaym
14: When did Abdul-Salam have Nobel Prize?
A: 1978 B: 1979 C: 1974 D: 1977
15: Indus water basin treaty was signed at Karachi on?
A: Sep. 09, 1960 B: September 29, 1960 C: September 19, 1960
D: September18, 1960
16: Nawaz sharif was disposed on lastly?
A: 14th October 1999 B: 9th October 1999 C: 13 October 1999
D: 12th October 1999
17: Who started Home-Rule Moment?
A: Indhra Gadhi B: Mrs. Annie Basant C: Sonia Ghandi D: Moti laal nehri
18: Hijrat movement was started on?
A; 1920 B: 1919 C: 1918 D: 1921
19: Sir sayyad was born in the city of?
A: Decca B: Agra C: Delhi D: Ali garh
20: What was the name of Raja Dahir’s wife?
A: Rani Kot B: Rani bai C: Rani Indhra D: none of these
21: “Qanoon” is the name of _____ language?
A: Sarayani B: Arabic C: Urdu D: Persian
22: Who was the leader of Muslims in the battle of Qadsia?
A: Saad bin abi waqas B: Amar bin Aas C: Khalid Bin Waleed D: Zaid bin sabit
23: Who won the first battle of Pani-Pat?
A: Babur B: Jahangir C: Shuja ud Dola D: Tipu Sultan
24: When did Russian leader Lennon died?
A: 1921 B: 1924 C: 1824 D: 1922
25; “Talqeen shah” ka kirdar kis ny likha tha?
A: Banu Qudsia B: ghulam Abbass C: Shokat Sadiqui D: Ishfaq ahmed
26: Teerhi lakeer kis ki likhi hoi story hy?
A: Ismat chughtai B: khalil jibran C: kirishan Chandar D: Munshi Sajjad hussain
27: Kis Punjabi poet ko “Punjabi ka Shakespeare” kehty hain?
A: Waris shah B: sultan baho C: bhully shah D: hashim shah
28: Famous t.v. play “un-kaahi” kis ny likha tha?
A: amjad islam amjad B: umaira ahmed C: Haseena moeen
D: ubaid ullah sindhi
29: Base Ball team is consisted of how many players?
A: 9 B: 5 C: 7 D: 11
30: In which game the person who scores least, wins the game?
A: Chess B: Golf C: Rugby D: Cards
31: Chess-mate is consisted of how many squares?
A: 64 B: 86 C: 92 D: 74
32: DVD can store data up to?
A: 600 KB B: 17 GB C: 13 GB D: none of these
33: TCP/IP stands for?
A: Transmission control protocol/ internet protocol
B: Transferable City Providers/ Internal Providers
C: Transmission Control Proxy/ Internal Proxy
D: none of these
Khyber Pakhtunkhaw Public Service Commission Tests Preparation
1. Dalasi is the currency of?
a france b usa c gambia d chad
2. which one is papulation day?
a 11 july b 12 july c 13 july d 14 july
3. the first secertery genral of UNO is?
a Thant b Trygre lie c Kurat weldone d Sandome lee
4. which country has largest army?
a usa b china c france d brazil
4. Mycology is the study of ?
a Birds b Animals c Fungus d Bactaria
5. MENA is the news agency of?
a Egypt b France C Iran d Netherland
6. Pakistan shares a border with China?
a 805 km b 585 km c 625 km d 505 km
7. Warsak dam is located in?
a Punjab b Nwfp c Sindh d Baluchistan
8. Blood contains % water?
a 80 % b 90% c 60% d 70%
9. when Hunza became a part of Pakistan?
a 1970 b 1971 c 1974 d 1976
10. Lahore to Islamabad moterway is?
a 330 km b 335 km c 345 km d 365 km
11. indicate the number pakistan area wise in the world?
a 33th b 34th c 35th d 36th
12. an active group lamppost is found in?
a india b bangladesh c iran d brazil
13. the worlds most tea importing country is?
a chaina b russia c brazil d siri lanka
14. pakistan recognized people republic of china in?
a 1949 b 1950 c 1951 d 1952
15. what is the synonym of Granish?
a to harvest b decorate c select d pressure
16. what is antonym of allure?
a repulse b develop c entice d decoy
17. what is the antonym of zest?
a restive b callous c indifference d distaste
18. chose the correct spellings?
a apilogue b apilog c apilogui d apelogue
19. Subhay zindgi kis ki tasneef hay?
a rashad ul khairi b sar said c hakeem muhammd ali d mulana hali
20. allam iqbal ki shairi ka majmoa Zaboray ajam kis san main shaiya hoa?
a 1926 b 1927 c 1928 d 1929
21. mirza galib kab paida hoeay?
a 1798 b 1805 c 1797 d 1799
22. Musadas k har band main kitnay misray hotay hain?
a 4 b 6 c 8 d 9
23. allama iqbal nay qaiday azam ko jo khat likhay un ki tadad kia hay?
a 10 b 15 c 20 d 25
24. mashhoor daram shakantla kis nay likha?
a kali daas b parem chan c jahan aara begum d raam gopal
25. Hazrat Jibraeel ka zikar Quraan pak main kitni baar aaya hay?
a 4 b 5 c 6 d 7
26. Umal kitab kis sorah ko kehtay hain?
a sorah Fateha b sorah Yaseen c sorah Rehman d sorah Ikhlas
27. 1/4 quraan kis surah ko kaha jata hay?
a Al kafiroon b Al zalzalal c Al Ikhlas d Al Naas
28. Chand k 2 tukray karnay ka waqia kab paish aya?
a 2 nabvi b 3 nabvi c 4 nabvi d 5 nabvi
29. Islam k pehlay parcham ka rang kia tha?
a Black b White c Yellow d Blue
30. Aap (PBUH) ka last Gazwa kon sa tha?
a tabook b khandaq c ahzab d moota