Try to understand mind, brain and behavior of people
How can we understand people’s behavior?
Don’t we sometimes meet people who behave in a weird way?
How can we interpret the behavior of those people?
When first meeting a sarcastic person who constantly criticizes everyone around him we will quickly assume that he is a mean person but if we knew that this person feels inferior and that the only way he found to feel superior is to criticize everyone else the picture becomes clearer.
When attempting to understand people’s behavior the biggest mistake you can make is to try to judge the person based on specific situations instead of connecting his behavior to their underlying reasons.
1. If a person laughs too much, even at stupid things, he is lonely deep inside..
2. If a person sleeps a lot, he is sad..
3. If a person speaks less, but speaks fast, he keeps secrets..
4. If someone can’t cry, he is weak..
5. If someone eats in an abnormal manner, he is tense..
6. If someone cries on little things, he is innocent and soft-hearted..
7. If someone becomes angry over silly or petty (small) things, it means he needs love…