If you announce your goals to others, you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation, studies confirmed. Your mind “rewrites” monotonous speech of boring people to make it sound more interesting. There are more than 400 distinct phobias well recognized by psychologists.
DID YOU KNOW ~ PSYCHOLOGY FACTS?
1. Psychology Says, No one has a perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. Some people just know how to deal with it in a perfect way.
2. Psychology Says, Smile, because you’re beautiful. Laugh, because you’re living life to the fullest. Stand strong, because haters can’t bring you down.
3. Psychology Says, First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first love is irreplaceable and first heartbreaks are unforgettable.
4. Psychology Says, Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you.
5. Psychology Says, Sometimes the strongest people in the morning are the people who cried all night.
6. Psychology Says, Good people sometimes make bad choices. It doesn’t mean that they’re bad people, it means they’re human.
7. Psychology Says, You can’t make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it’s no longer a mistake, it’s a choice.