The Pakistan Industrial Techinical Assistance Center is an autonomous body under administrative control of Ministry of Industries and Production, Government of Pakistan. This invites applications for apprenticeship in various trades under rules, regulations and bye-laws of PITAC. The aim of apprenticeship is to develop skills among the workforce and to provide an opportunity to the youth to get hands on training while earning livelihood.
PITAC Jobs 2017, PAKISTAN INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTRE Lahore Jobs, MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY & PRODUCTION Jobs, GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN Jobs 2017:
The Latest Advertisement of PITAC Jobs PAKISTAN INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTRE Lahore Published in Daily “Dawn Newspaper Jobs” on Saturday 08 October, 2017
List of Vacanicies
- Apprentice Engineer
- Apprentice Shop Technical Assistant (Mechanical)
- Apprentice Shop Technical Assistant (Electrical)
- Apprentice Shop Technical Assistant (Electronics)
- Apprentice Draughtsman
- Apprentice Tradesmen-I
- The Prescribed Degree/Diploma/Certificate indicated against each post shall be from/of recognized University/College/Institute. Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Engineering must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- The Certificate will be awarded on successful completion of Apprenticeship.
- The Centre does not extend any job guarantee at the end of the Apprenticeship period.
- The Centre reserves the rights to fill or not fill any of the advertised position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ test and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- Candidates are required to send applications on prescribed Application Form (which is available on www.pitac.gov.pk) to the above address within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to send applications on prescribed Application Form (which is available on “www.pitac.gov.pk”) and send them to following address
Deputy Director (Pers. & Admin.)
PITAC, 234-Ferozepur Road,
Near Metro Canal Station, Lahore