1) Pakistan is not member of?
2) ‘BIN’ is the intelligence agency of which country?
3) ‘Tenge’ is the currency of
(A) New Zealand
4) Pakistan largest district by area is?
5) Which is the oldest search engine of the internet?
6) What is meant by ‘Hung Parliament’?
(A) When parliament passes a no trust motion against the prime minister but he refuses to step down
(B) When the president dissolves the parliament
(C) When there is no single political party has an outright majority
(D) When the opposition party boycotts the sessions
7) Which UN Organization has won twice Nobel Prize for peace?
(D) All of the above
8) Through which strait 40 percent world oil is transported?
9) Total number of countries in Islamic Military Alliance are?
10) Which country is the largest trading partner of Pakistan?
11) What is ‘Khmer Rouge’?
(A) Tamil resistance in Sri Lanka
(B) A communist movement in Cambodia
(C) An American scientist who invented dirty bomb
(D) Chief of NATO forces in Afghanistan
12) Where is the headquarters of IMF?
(A) Washington D.C
(B) New York
13) Pakistan largest river is?
14) Deficiency of vitamin C causes
15) CPU is the abbreviation of ——
(A) Central Programming Unit
(B) Central Processing Unit
(C) Central Power Unit
(D)Central Procession Unit
16) Headquarters of Shanghai Cooperation Organization is in?
17) Largest continent by area is?
(C) North America
18) ‘Nippon’ is the stock exchange of
19) Who is called the father of computer?
(A) Merry John
(B) Charles Babbage
(C) Konrad Ruse
20) Who is youngest nobel laureate?
(A) Lawrence Bragg
(B) Werner Heisenberg
(C) Malala Yousafzai
(D) Tsung-Dao Lee
21) Hamas was founded by
(A) Yasser Arafat
(B) Sheikh Ahmad Yasin
(C) Khalid Mashaal
(D) Ismail 1-laniyah
22) Which country has world’s oldest anthem?
23) ‘Silicon Valley’ of California is called thus because of —
(A) Government Offices
(B) Film Industry
(C) Stock Exchange
(D) Computer Industry
24) Largest Ocean is?
25) Which of the following organizations is the oldest?
26) Three Gorges Dam Project is in the country of
27) Capital of Canada?
(A) Washington D.C
28) What is ‘Brain Drain’?
(A) Emigration of non skilled workers to other countries
(B) Emigration of intellectuals and highly skilled personnels to other countries
(C) Emigration of a lot of people to other countries
(D) Lack of unity among the nation
29) “Asiana Airlines” is the airline of which country?
(B) South Korea
(C) North Korea
30) ‘Blue House’ is the official residence of
(A) Prime Minister of Britain
(B) Chancellor of Germany
(C) Vatican Pope
(D) President of Korea